Friday 10 July 2009

TKMAX Goodies

I originally went shopping today to look at the new MAC collections, Naked Honey ans Colour Craft. But for some reason when I got there they said that they weren't putting the stuff out until Monday 13th!Ugh!? Why!!?? So i had just decided to think of it as a wasted journey when i thought it would be a good idea to go to TKMaxx....

Now, I have never been a fan of this store and i don't even know why, but i still needed some cute stuff for my soon-to-be redecorated room! And they certainly didn't disappoint.

The first thing i got was this drawer separator. It was £5.99 and it will be perfect for keeping makeup or hair stuff in!








The next thing i got was this cookie jar, which was £7.99. I probably won't use it to keep cookies in though! Or maybe i will! I might start a secret stash of them in my room! But i thought it would be good to keep random hair accessories in or just bits and bobs!




I also got this cute little notebook! The stripes are a velvety feel, so i thought it was really beautiful. The cover slips off as well, so when you use up all the sheets in it, you can refill it. I think this was about £5.99 as well.




So, It actually turned out to be quite a successful days shopping! And it definitely made up for the lack of MAC! :)

2 comments:

  1. your room is going to look so awesome when it's done!! can't wait to see itttt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stuff :)

    ReplyDelete